Privacy and Personal information
- To be able to place an order at Workoutempire.com you must at least indicate the name, address, email address and phone number.
- We are obliged to retain the information because of accounting, management fee and possible warranty / return handling. We store for security reasons also the IP address that was used to carry out the order.
- The above information is stored along with information on what products you have purchased in seven years from the end of the year and subsequently delete the information.
- If you have a login your personal information won’t be deleted unless you ask us for it.
- The information will not be given or sold to third parties unless this is done in connection with any restructuring or partial/full sale of the business. Any disclosure at such time will be made accourding to applicable law. As a customer you have the opportunity to gain insight into our recording of data concerning you by getting excerpts of that registration. Any questions concerning this, contact our customer service at email@example.com or trough the contact form on this page.
- Cookies are a text that will be stored from your PC when you visit Workoutempire.com. This is necessary when you want to register and make a purchase (it is possible to view products without using cookies).
- A permanent cookie is stored to recognize customers when they return. This is deleted when you log out of your account. We also collect and store log data on what products our customers are looking at so we can learn what is important to our customers and make improvements. This information is also used to enable the display of similar products on the website. The information is also used to produce traffic statistics for capacity planning.